Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Big Rapids, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be wild to have 5 SC's under construction in MI at the same time. It almost makes me want to drive by the Meijer in Allen Park just to see if perhaps one is under construction there too. :)

I can confirm Sterling Heights and Warren Meijer do not have construction.

Let's just start a thread for Michigan Meijer stores that don't have supercharging and cross them off as they come. /s

We're in 10 out of 114 stores I believe.

• Funny
Reactions: GSP and IT Geek
Pictures?
Yes I stopped there today and spoke with the contractor. Big Rapids is under construction with conduits in place and some of the equipment there in crates. He said 4 to 5 weeks and it should be ready for inspection. This contractor is also building one in Muskegon.
here you go pic from yesterday.
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3183.JPG
    IMG_3183.JPG
    733.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3184.JPG
    613.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3185.JPG
    IMG_3185.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 151
Teslas web site says there are S/C's planned for Swartz Creek (near Flint), Clare, downtown Detroit, and Mackinaw City.... Looks like I'll have to move back to Michigan! I was at Ludington's S/C a few weeks ago. Nary a car in sight. All to myself. Ludington's page does not have the option to post a photo.

2017-09-18 07.31.08.jpg

10 stalls going in at big rapids MI Meijer off of US 131. All chargers in place, all cabling being run right now. Should be up and running within the next week or two.

I can't post a picture because every time I try to it tells me the photo is too large, then I compress it and it is still too large.

Anyways looks like 10 stalls (maybe 9 if i miscounted).