Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Big Sky, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Obligatory pic
0C3537D5-389D-4D04-B0E3-2F3E3525F17A.jpeg

Pretty strange why they would waste 1'-1.5' charge cord reach by that pedestal alignment. Certainly, they didn't follow the Tesla recommended site layout.
Must have been some an@l attentive installer that couldn't stand that the single pull in pedestal would have been perpendicular to all the others ;)
EeuZ7D4.jpg

I bet the reason they installed this was to line up with the Big Sky TV series that has a bunch of Teslas in it. The final car chase of the season that involves a hostage in a Tesla the police are chasing. Very exciting and VERY good use of the technology in the car, clever boys.

Also kinda nice to see police roadblocks supposedly pulling over every Tesla in Montana, which I imagine is like 5 or so.

I bet the reason they installed this was to line up with the Big Sky TV series that has a bunch of Teslas in it. The final car chase of the season that involves a hostage in a Tesla the police are chasing. Very exciting and VERY good use of the technology in the car, clever boys.

Also kinda nice to see police roadblocks supposedly pulling over every Tesla in Montana, which I imagine is like 5 or so.
Montana actually has quite a few Teslas between Bozeman, Billings and Kalispell. Big Sky is filmed in Vancouver:(

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200
Montana actually has quite a few Teslas between Bozeman, Billings and Kalispell. Big Sky is filmed in Vancouver:(

Figured Bighorn would wake up. Followed the long build cycle every day waiting for my Montana trip. I would heartily recommend it, but don't want it spoiled. Definitely was worth saving to be the last of the 50 states in my life. Got to see Big Sky - only one there charging that morning last July.
Now planning to do the 50 in one calendar year (this year) challenged by my son. Can't wait to see Big Sky again.