Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blaxland, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From 13 September there can be outdoor gatherings of up to 5 fully vaccinated people within their LGA. I'm fully vaccinated.
OK, maybe we organise the saddest picnic ever at the Telstra RIM box for the week starting the 13th? I’m in the Blue mountains lga (barely, I’m in the special box they put at the top of Mt York) and it is only 55km away, within my lga, and regen harvesting for the entire 1000 metres down

Reactions: Pixor
I’m still on for the 15th September. I opted for Chatswood as my delivery centre - not sure why, as it’s a longer journey, but at least I can do some work on the train. I need another RMT tag, but apart from that, I’m all ready. Tesla charger is installed, and my home office has a corner dedicated to accessories!

Reactions: Hairyman and Pobby
I will keep an eye out for you! I have seen talk of a Blue Mountains meetup at Wentworth Falls when things improve. Apparently the owner of a good pie and coffee shop is a Tesla owner and has a big enough car park.
No activity at the Blaxland site in the last 8 month - anybody ?
I live in Blackheath and always have to make sure I have more than 20% left in the battery as I come through Penrith from Sydney, or I might not make it home. Topup in Blaxland will be great.

Passed through Blaxland today. It looks like the new transformer is very closed to being finished.

1676797223369.jpeg

There is fenced off (sort of) location around the previously indicated location the 6 charging parking spots would be located containing Ausconnex working equipment.

1676797369652.jpeg

Good to finally see some progress!

btw, the location is about 30 seconds off the Great Western Hwy, with the Blaxland shopping area 2 - 3 minutes walk away.

From FB:

1677106683860.png

I initially hadn't set this as under construction on supercharge.info, based on the news that this was just prelim civil works and the install of the equipment wouldn't start until later this year. However just yesterday I set Campbelltown to construction, even though it's in the same state, the only different is we didn't get a pre-announcement from the council. So for consistency, I'll put this one into construction status as well!