Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bloomington, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bit of work to do here yet, looks like a transformer installed w/o a meter and more yet to appear.

988AE0AB-F1EF-450A-95CC-504AC5F1D6E5.jpeg

Lots of L2 charging in the area... And I'm not sure where exactly you're coming from, but St Louis Park really isn't that far away.

Coming from south (St Louis Missouri). Staying in town for 3 days. Expecting to come in with less than 25% charge. So will need to charge at/near arrival and again before departure. No L2 at the hotel. Staying around 35 and 90th St.

Coming from south (St Louis Missouri). Staying in town for 3 days. Expecting to come in with less than 25% charge. So will need to charge at/near arrival and again before departure. No L2 at the hotel. Staying around 35 and 90th St.
Charge at Minnetonka or St Louis Park. If you're coming in at 25%, you can charge the next day when you're out and about. Neither charger is that far given its all highway driving. They are both at Targets so you can do some shopping when your car is charging.

Yeah, every time I come up from the south I am annoyed that there isn’t a single supercharger in the south metro area. Not sure why Tesla can’t find a good place in Lakeville or Owatonna for a much needed SC site. Before SLP and Minnetonka opened, this route in winter was sometimes challenging. Once Bloomington opens, this will help a lot.
From my experience, SLP is much busier than Minnetonka, though SLP is much closer to Bloomington. There is a new Dick’s “House of Sport” to check out there in Minnetonka (first one in the country, I think).

Charge at Minnetonka or St Louis Park. If you're coming in at 25%, you can charge the next day when you're out and about. Neither charger is that far given its all highway driving. They are both at Targets so you can do some shopping when your car is charging.
FYI, they changed the pricing structure at several supercharger locations recently. Minnetonka and St. Louis Park now charge $0.50/kWh from 11am-9pm, $0.25 at all other times. Robbinsdale was reduced to $0.25/kWh at all times.

FYI, they changed the pricing structure at several supercharger locations recently. Minnetonka and St. Louis Park now charge $0.50/kWh from 11am-9pm, $0.25 at all other times. Robbinsdale was reduced to $0.25/kWh at all times.
One thing that I notices is that there are a number of locations in many major metro areas nationwide that have been converted to time-of-use, just from examination of the pricing data shown in the navigation system. I would not be surprised if any new superchargers in the metro area that are in Xcel service areas are set up as TOU.