Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bloomsburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
30 min general? what BS is that? Tesla only!
Laural shows in in my nav, and worked Saturday night when I was there. Bloomsburg does not yet.

That's pretty typical where the lot owners are worried they won't have enough spots for their customers that still choose to burn oil to get around.
And I guess the Tesla owners demographic is finally justifying a sign that says "Designated for disabled access - use last" ;)

Tesla does 8 stall locations because there is a lot of cost in site selection, permiting etc., and you have to do a minimum of 4 for redundancy, so you might as well do 6 or 8.

BTW
Some of you might want to look at thead: capacity-of-superchargers-using-an-erlang-b-model

The last post there was in 2014 but the thread attempts to explain why one 8 stall location has more capacity then 4 two stall locations.

Here now. Pedestals are nor energized and unable to charge. Also looks like they're missing a lamp post and fencing. There is power to the meter though I don't know how to interpret the video.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    615.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Informative
Reactions: emupilot
what's the 411? I need my Tesla PA news fix!

Checked on the Supercharger. Covers still on and not active. Contractors doing landscaping on it and said Tesla will most likely commission it next week. They mentioned a Tesla charged there last week which they shouldn't have as they could have done damage to their car because the final adjustments were not made to the chargers. Contractors are headed to Tarrytown New York.

• Informative
Reactions: InTheShadows
OK it's Friday. Anyone check to see if this is energized yet? If not then how about doing a grand unofficial opening next Saturday or Sunday?

Checked at about 4pm and the plastic covers were still on the charging stalls. Leaving the area in the morning so will not be able to check the progress tomorrow. BTW, I've been staying at the Inn at Turkey Hill for three days. Two Tesla destination chargere here at 80amps each. Almost sure that the manager would allow non-guests to charge if needed. Owner is Andrew Pruden. Inn number is 570-387-1500 and his cell is 570-594-8124. The brew pub opens at 4pm which is co-located with the Inn.