Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blue Ash, OH (SC, not for public use)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Cincy supercharger is showing up on our nav. as of this morning! We're headed that way later today and will stop by to see if we can charge up :) The "Entry Code" shows up on the nav. screen as well allowing people access to the lounge. Hope to see some folks at the grand opening Thursday night!

I was also able to charge there on 6/5. Not sure about the rest of you but that setup is slick. I almost felt like a didn't belong in there. Like I didn't have a good enough reason to be in there eating the snacks and playing with the kid toys (which, if Tesla is reading this, what a great thought on the toys).

As if I needed a reason to be more of a pretentious Tesla owner, this did not help.

I charged there today, and toured the showroom and owners lounge. It looks and feels like an Apple Store, only much better. There is a D frame where you can see both motors. I saw 15 new Model S's in the parking lot, and asked if they were inventory vehicles. No... they are all sold, awaiting delivery. I was told demand in Cincinnati is "exploding". Way to go Cinci owners and Tesla staff!

Stopped by the service center and peeked into the showroom. WOW! It's gorgeous...and so spacious compared to the cramped little showroom that have/had in the Kenwood Towne Center mall.

2015-06-17 09.22.16.jpg

That's one section of the showroom. The other, bigger, prettier part (on the other side of the red wall) had some guys working on installing more lighting, so I didn't want to take their pics. Suffice to say that potential Tesla owners in Cincinnati will enjoy their experience.

The service center is also a major upgrade. Lots of room and the customer area is nicely appointed. The techs in the repair area are loving life -- it's way cooler, better lit, and much, much more spacious. All told, an incredible upgrade.

As cfOH pointed out, this is a very nice facility.
We visited last weekend and were the only owner's car in addition to three company cars charging:

IMG_0237.jpg

Our youngest enjoyed the visit as well:

IMG_0240.jpg

He especially liked the lounge area:

IMG_0241.jpg

We were told it is the first Tesla lounge in the world to be accessible 24/7 by entering a 4-digit code into a number lock on the side door.

IMG_0251.jpg

The code appears on the control screen when one plugs in to charge and there is complimentary water, coffee, and snacks available, as well as a TV and restroom. The lounge was built because there are no restaurants within walking distance.

We were given a nice tour of the facilities where I took a few photos. The front room is divided into a show room, with two cars and a dual motor/battery model on display,

IMG_0248.jpg

and a delivery room, which will make for nicer deliveries than ours in the Kenwood mall loading dock.

IMG_0250.jpg

Cars will pull into a staging area for service

IMG_0246.jpg

and will then be tended to in a much bigger and cleaner room than in the previous service center.

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Overall a big improvement for potential buyers, owners, and staff!

IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:
Stopped by the Cincy SCs yesterday on my way back to DC, in addition to the above, the lounge also has free WiFi access. Hopefully Tesla will consider putting in more of these when there's nothing nearby the SCs.

The new North Houston (Texas) Service Center also features a 24/7 "TesLounge." Keypad-access doors are still to be installed (as of the Grand Opening last Friday) but the Superchargers are live.

Stopped by today on my way from Indy to London, KY supercharger. Great lounge. I saw a note on Plugshare that 3A/3B were performing slow, and sure enough 3A was chugging along on the charge. I went out and swapped over to 2A and got the charging speeds I expected. Didn't write down specific #'s on charge times but the '50 minutes left' had not budged in ~10-15 minutes there.

New Supercharger 24/7 lounge open in Cincinnati

(mod note: originally separate post merged here, hence OP's comments)

Maybe this has been posted somewhere but i did not find it. In the new Tesla showroom/service center in Blue Ash, Ohio there is a nice lounge open 24/7 for Tesla customers. When selecting Cincinnati Supercharger on the screen the pup gives the code for entry when the showroom is closed. There is coffee and snacks, sofas and toilet, essentially identical to the typical service center setup, but with an outside entrance for out-of-hours access. In this location that is particularly nice because there is nothing else within easy walking distance. Kudos to Tesla for doing this. There are also HPWC's in addition to the Superchargers in the event that all the Superchargers are occupied.

I just found the well populated prior thread. Sadly, I cannot delete this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to echo all the favorable comments about this location. In addition, on Saturday 8/27/2016 I stopped to recharge here during a 4,100 mile road trip. I had a low tire pressure indicator light on and even though the service center was closed, one of the show room personnel was kind enough to add air to the one tire and check all the others. His helpfulness was greatly appreciated.