Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blue Ash, OH (SC, not for public use)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know, but it's attached to a Service Center. You could call that Service Center and likely get a real answer on its status. You also posted this a few days ago... I hope your trip is going well!
Thanks! I didn't need that particular supercharger. I was just curious when I saw it in the Nav. Apparently the same thing is going on with the service center superchargers in California so we suspect it is just an attempt to keep the superchargers as open as possible for Model 3 deliveries.

Thanks! I didn't need that particular supercharger. I was just curious when I saw it in the Nav. Apparently the same thing is going on with the service center superchargers in California so we suspect it is just an attempt to keep the superchargers as open as possible for Model 3 deliveries.
@PLUS EV , that is an interesting theory because I just drove by this morning and their lot is at capacity with M3's. Looked like 100+ M3's. They have a big temporary tent in the front (like a rental tent) and two big electric generators (old school) nearby. I've never seen it so crowded/packed.

They have so many deliveries there. I was down there a few days before on 9/22 and had two transports unloading after close. One of the guys mentioned that was the reason they kept it listed as reduced. They were charging 4 cars on the left side to be picked up, kept the other half for someone who needed to stop in.

A bit off-topic but I'm posting this anywhere someone traveling to Indianapolis might see it...
DO NOT use the 109 S Capitol 'Plaza Park' garage in Indianapolis! Especially NOT the Tesla Supercharger stalls! It's a HUGE rip-off! The sign and web site both say '$20' event parking ($23 max) but it'll cost you $35 to get out of there because Pacers games only 3 blocks away DO NOT count as an event!

We get it you feel ripped off.

Now STOP with all the spam - I count 17 threads so far. This should be in the ONE thread that covers the Plaza Park garage and THAT IS ALL.

Added to ignore list so don't bother responding.

A bit off-topic but I'm posting this anywhere someone traveling to Indianapolis might see it...
DO NOT use the 109 S Capitol 'Plaza Park' garage in Indianapolis! Especially NOT the Tesla Supercharger stalls! It's a HUGE rip-off! The sign and web site both say '$20' event parking ($23 max) but it'll cost you $35 to get out of there because Pacers games only 3 blocks away DO NOT count as an event!
I appreciated the update. 17 threads is excessive, but.... I get that you are trying to help. Which you are.

THanks.

They are available. Last time I was there half were blocked for use by the service ctr and half were left open.
Aren’t these behind a locked fence? For access after hours you needed to enter a gate code, which is provided in the supercharger description in your car. It has been a long time since I have been there. Now I usually stop at West Cincinnati

I was there a month or so ago and they had two stalls available to the public with the rest blocked by cones. I actually ended up moving the cones a little bit so I could get access to one of the blocked stalls and avoid sharing (the two available ones are A and B). This was at night after they closed. Maybe 11pm or so? I did get billed for the charge as well so these aren't free like some service center superchargers seem to be.

Reactions: Spuzzz
Found out why this place isn’t in the in car Tesla Navigation.

The bathroom and lounge is only open during business hours.The after hours code/keypad doesn’t work.This site is now a New car sales Center,Service Center and Delivery Center. Not really a public SuperCharger now. Occasionally they have 2 public spots. It’s very busy here and it’s slow charging since you are usually sharing. This is a V2 150 kW supercharger.

They use the SuperChargers for charging the service and new delivery cars. This is a very busy place. When passing through Cincinnati, I try to avoid this charging site. Just my 2 cents to save you some time.