Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boardman, OR (LIVE Jun 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of today the site appears to have a trench with conduits installed. The chargers are on pallets nearby.

PXL_20220417_201855428.jpg

As of today the site appears to have a trench with conduits installed. The chargers are on pallets nearby.
Great, but is there any sign of a large, green power transformer? That will be the utility company’s contribution to provide 1000 Amp service, and is usually the thing that holds up the chargers from being turned on.

Sometimes the Tesla equipment goes in quickly but we can then wait weeks or months more for the utility company to install the transformer needed to energize the supercharger equipment.

Great, but is there any sign of a large, green power transformer? That will be the utility company’s contribution to provide 1000 Amp service, and is usually the thing that holds up the chargers from being turned on.

Sometimes the Tesla equipment goes in quickly but we can then wait weeks or months more for the utility company to install the transformer needed to energize the supercharger equipment.
on the left, you can't possibly miss... oh wait you did :p

PXL_20220417_201855428.jpg

The transformer was installed a while ago. Confirmed in post 16 here.

Now, will it be finished and online by Tuesday of next week? Any updates this co,img weekend would be greatly appreciated.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
Any updates from people in the area? Departing tomorrow with a wednesday eta for Boardman. Guess I’ll just check the nav as we get closer.
Looks like we will be waiting on your report.;) Seriously, don’t count on it, probably less than 1% chance of being completed. If heading to Kennewick, take 730 through Irrigon, which saves a significant amount of battery.

Or cross the river to 14 at Maryhill
+1 on that - in addition to being shorter, I think WA-14 is more fun to drive.
Would ABRP naturally select the most efficient route or do I need to click a setting to force that?
Nope, you’ll need to just remember to turn north on US-97 at Biggs Junction, or maybe set a waypoint at the World War I Stonehenge Memorial, 97 Stonehenge Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620.

Reactions: PLUS EV
+1 on that - in addition to being shorter, I think WA-14 is more fun to drive.

Nope, you’ll need to just remember to turn north on US-97 at Biggs Junction, or maybe set a waypoint at the World War I Stonehenge Memorial, 97 Stonehenge Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620.
Quick aside, I've been to that memorial and it's very striking. Worth a stop.