Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boonton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this opens up before Thanksgiving. It will save me from stopping in Allentown, PA. Ideally, the Phillipsburg, NJ SuC would be all I need on my trip, but at 640 days since the permit was filed and no sign of construction, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Moderator note: This post and one response downthread were moved from a thread in another subforum.

hi, just wanted to post that the charging stations in boonton NJ are now operable. take exit 45 off route 287 and you will find 10 stations in the boonton acme parking lot :) IMG_9257.JPG IMG_9258 (1).JPG IMG_9257.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hebert
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
Honestly I'm wondering if they forgot about it, haha. It's never even been on their map as even "coming soon"...

I was at Acme in Boonton today and saw a Tesla work truck. Asked the guy about the supercharged. He said they will be operative tomorrow (12/14). The electric utility finally
Allowed final setup. Worker is bringing a Tesla later today to test the super chargers!!