Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boonton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a fifteen minute walk one way to the Boonton train station. So half hour round trip + whatever time it takes to order, get your food, and eat…unless you’re charging from 0 to 100, not sure how well that timing works.

But there’s an ACME, Dunkin, Subway, bagel/deli place all at the parking lot and a McDonald’s very short walk away.

There’s also a nice pub about a 5-7min walk in the other direction from Main Street. As well as an OK Chinese restaurant and mediocre pizza place at even less of a walk.

I’d recommend the pub, haha.
You could also venture up the little hill walking toward Main St, first right after the superchargers (Wootton St), that will take you to the Walmart parking lot which has an IHOP, and way better pizzeria Delizia’s and a couple other places to eat.

Reactions: StockSoul
I stopped by Saturday early evening. Got a good charge at a good rate 116 KW.

Had just enough time to run into Bagels and Deli, facing the chargers. Got a GOOD Sub. The car was charged enough before I could eat 1/2 the sub, I recommend them. I was going to get a bagel but the subs looked to good. No dinner that night. :)

Bagel next time, they looked great also.

I just placed an order for a M3SR+ and am really excited that this is along my daily commute from the Hudson Valley to Morristown Airport and back (140mi round trip). Anyone know if there are any plans for any chargers in the Morristown/Florham Park area for the future?

I just placed an order for a M3SR+ and am really excited that this is along my daily commute from the Hudson Valley to Morristown Airport and back (140mi round trip). Anyone know if there are any plans for any chargers in the Morristown/Florham Park area for the future?

I don't believe there are plans for one in the Morristown/Florham Park area in the near future. With your commute I think the Boonton SC is ideal since its approximately less than a 1/2 mile from the exit. The next closest is the Parsippany SC but further off of your commute.

I don't believe there are plans for one in the Morristown/Florham Park area in the near future. With your commute I think the Boonton SC is ideal since its approximately less than a 1/2 mile from the exit. The next closest is the Parsippany SC but further off of your commute.

Sounds good, plus we have free generic EV charging stations at work for employees to use so I'm hoping to just keep it topped off using those but just in case, its nice to have a supercharger nearby.