Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boston, MA - Allstate Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the top level of South Bay Parking structure (free parking)... a bit of a drive in circles to get there, which is weird when the whole thing is empty like it was when I stopped by around 5:00... one of the new versions like what they put in the Pru. Nice view of the skyline. Right near a pair of my clients in the city, which is convenient, but I will probably never have a use for it once Leominster is up as I'd prefer to drain my car further and charge quicker on the way home.

2017-12-05 17.08.35.jpg 2017-12-05 17.09.49.jpg

I went there Tuesday night and the garage was pretty empty. The street level parking was packed. I think that most people do not even know about the garage. @dchristenson You are correct. It is round and round to get to the 6th level. You have to go by every single parking spot. When the garage is full it is going to take a long time to make it to the top.

I wish that they had put the ports on the 5th level instead so that they were covered, but we take what we can get.

They also have four J-1772 Chargepoint ports on the second level.

The Supercharger units are over in a corner. And there a long runs to each pedestal.

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 283
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 281
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 274
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 278
Charged here today in the afternoon. Pretty empty, even the ChargePoint were only 1/4 full. The cord for one of the stalls is physically broken. I tried to call Tesla, but the phone menu system says there is no need to report supercharger issues.

Charged here today in the afternoon. Pretty empty, even the ChargePoint were only 1/4 full. The cord for one of the stalls is physically broken. I tried to call Tesla, but the phone menu system says there is no need to report supercharger issues.

Yup. I think its 3A or 3B that is broken. Usually, its pretty empty, but it can pick up. I've seen 5-7 cars there from time to time. See ya around.