Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bothell, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some large white cabinets arrived.
20200214_162028.jpg
20200214_162038.jpg

Building stuff is black & white if you're doing it right. It's easy to assume something is complicated if you've never actually done it.

I love all the #fanboys on here.

Cheers!

oh and you're welcome... :rolleyes:
It's easy to sound smart when you put words in people's mouths . Luckily , I work in manufacturing and supply chain, I know mishaps and delays happen all time. If your resume includes "promises perfect production times" I know some places that would hire you .

0EF17A51-5BF7-4DD5-8615-D4F5ED1693D4.jpeg 50123621-9EAD-4A1C-9851-9B670A92D5FF.jpeg
I stopped by on Thursday, no activity going on. Several parking spots taped off right by where the transformer will go. Is this for construction parking or could it be for something else?

Also what are these black metal boxes for? Some are connected to large metallic conduit with a bend in it. See photos I attached. I’ve not seen them elsewhere, maybe I did not look too hard at completed indoor SCs.

It's easy to sound smart when you put words in people's mouths . Luckily , I work in manufacturing and supply chain, I know mishaps and delays happen all time. If your resume includes "promises perfect production times" I know some places that would hire you .

Awww shucks man... Not putting words in anyones mouth just speaking from the my deep experience of making sh$t happen as it should.

Perfection please that sh$t doesn't exist clearly... Only speaking to their clear incompetence as it directly pertains to execution of projects. If you are having product manufacturing issues whether internally or externally the last thing you want to do is start projects that rely on those products, as it wastes resources and creates bad PR.

On this specific site H&M Electric is doing the best they can with Tesla as their bottleneck.

As you work in "manufacturing and supply chain" I am sure you can speak competently and in volumes on bottlenecks.

Charge On!

Reactions: NetBrowned
Not really... they have the conduit drop and pull cords for wire. They are layout mounting points for the charge posts.

H&M was thinking ETA end of March but they are solely dependent on PSE to come through with a larger 120/208V transformer. In addition, it does not appear that their step up transformer (120/208V to 277/480V) is on site yet.

That could all realistically happen between now and April 1st.