Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brandon, MB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No update update. Photo by SaskEV on Twitter from yesterday.
C7A5D517-2471-474F-BC00-5845DD62ACD8.jpeg

Equipment arrived today. The trailer had pedestals also, but none left on site. I suspect they have headed to Portage to drop off the rest of the trailer full, then to Winnipeg to get the concrete poured.
View attachment 467438

Looking like two air cooled transformers.View attachment 467455
Are you saying there was a trailer onsite when you took the photos, or that there was a trailer that came, dropped off the equipment and left?

Trailer & crew were dropping off at about 8:20. I thought they would be staying, but when I headed back at 10:30 the trucks and trailer were all gone. No one on site now. Note the equipment is sitting on pallets, not on the concrete pads.
Wonder if anyone is in PLaP to see if they are there or in Winnipeg. It also looked like the equipment had been collected from PA.
Bdn -PA 20191018.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and XHabjab
I talked to the PetroCan in Brandon. The attendant said she expected the chargers to light up in about a week and a half.

Not Superchargers, but better than L2.

I talked to PetroCanada’s EV team. They’re turning them on on Wed, and unless there’s a problem, they will stay on permanently. They’d appreciate testers in the late afternoon if anyone is available.

• Informative
Reactions: Vawlkus and MarcoRP
I have a CHAdeMO adapter you can try out if you want - I won't be able to make it out to Brandon this afternoon. Bit far to p/u in WPG, though. PM me if interested
Thanks for the offer. You are correct though, it is a bit far to get there and back today.
If I had known on Monday, that would have been great, as we were in Winnipeg on Monday.
I'll head to the Petro Can charger this afternoon and see if they have an adapter.
Nice to see that Electric Highway getting lit up!
Whoda thought that Petro Canada would beat Tesla in lighting up that highway!
Still nothing happening on the Brandon SuC.