Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brea, CA - Brea Mall (LIVE 28 Jun 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One word of caution must be mentioned about this location. The Brea Mall circular road is next to the Superchargers and must be crossed when walking towards the mall. Due to the curve, cars can appear out of nowhere at a rapid clip. Please watch for moving vehicles when leaving the area.

A sidewalk on State College Blvd is on the east side and a walk south brings you to Lazy Dog (open late), Islands, The Cheesecake Factory and BJ's. Across Imperial Highway, The Hat (until 1 AM) and Coco's are available. Soon, an In-N-Out Burger will open across from Tempo Cantina. Enjoy these options in addition to the previously mentioned Red Lobster and The Olive Garden to the north. Red Robin features sit down service at the Brea Mall, while Pink's and other fast food offerings are at the food court. Be sure to stop and say "Hi" to the friendly Tesla staff at the Brea Mall Tesla Store across from the Apple Store.

9E4B534D-A2AB-4CC7-9475-C0693B67B91B.jpeg

This station is in the Brea Mall parking lot near The Red Lobster on State College between Birch and Imperial Highway. It looks like it is ready to open any day now.

SCE did the install the other day as seen in the photos at the above link. Perhaps final approvals and Tesla electricians are needed to flip the switch.

After enjoying dinner at Red Robin, I snapped this photo at 6:37 PM on 6/28. These happy, friendly Tesla drivers were among the first to charge at The City of Brea Superchargers.
916014B7-87A9-4DDA-913C-CD387E50623A.jpeg

A Model X driver attempted to charge behind the Supercharger stations, but soon moved the Tesla. Perhaps the driver realized the “error”. So I checked with my Model S and found that the cable does reach, but it is a stretch. This feature should help if the dual access locations are ICE’d in the future.
87DDBB21-0C81-433C-A101-4B3258D39915.jpeg