Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brea, CA - S. Madrona Ave. (LIVE 10 Oct 2022, 24 V3 + 24 L2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On one hand, it's depressing. On the other hand, it's likely most retail locations that might normally allow chargers in their parking lots would instead want a moratorium on new construction during the holiday shopping season. So perhaps we'll see a resurgence of new projects starting after Christmas and on into January. At least we can hope...;)

City of Brea had a meeting 02/04/2020 and Tesla made a proposal. You can find the proposal via City of Brea's agenda. here. We're one step closer!!
The proposal lists it being in Downtown Brea. In looking at the picture, it looks like it will be on top of the parking structure at the end of Birch Street where it curves towards Ralphs.

Link to presentation
Thati isa horrible location for a Supercharger. Very far off the freeway. Get off at Lambert, turn on Brea Blvd turn on Birch and then navigate through the whole Birch street promenade area and then up to the 3rd floor of the structure.

From the 57 North exiting on Imperial and going past the mall to Brea Blvd is a pain too.

I work in Brea and it's not very ideal.

Even the Brea mall would be a better location, since Sears is closed there are plenty of spaces.

• Informative
Reactions: freeewilly
Tesla SC sessions should steadily go up month over month due to more Tesla on the road. Reading through the presentation, curious why there is a drop on all nearby SC stations in November 2019.

Attachments

• SC.JPG
    SC.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 241
Tesla SC sessions should steadily go up month over month due to more Tesla on the road. Reading through the presentation, curious why there is a drop on all nearby SC stations in November 2019.
Since November '19 was the last bar, the drop likely just means it wasn't capturing the whole month. i.e. data was only through 2/3 of the month. You can see that there wasn't a corresponding drop in the November '18 bar, so it isn't likely to actually represent that people just supercharge less in November for some reason.

Reactions: freeewilly
Driving by brea mall on 57 S. saw potential Suc installation in progress right next to red lobster. Anyone in the area can you check it out?
So I stopped by on my way to work this morning. I didn’t have time for a thorough investigation, but did take this photo. I will investigate more later in the week.
868D191E-86F0-4BB8-88A0-B42111AE7FD1.jpeg