Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Breezewood, PA - Lincoln Highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 theories on Breezewood 2 supercharger on the Find Us map:

1) Upgrading the Sheetz location to V3 with more stalls.

2) Gateway Travel Plaza will be getting superchargers. That place will do anything to get foot traffic inside.

3) Sideling Hill Service Plaza got mapped poorly. Unlikely.

It looks like there may be another supercharger in Breezewood…My partner and me were driving back from Ohio today and when we were in Breezewood waiting to get back on I-70 East to Maryland, we noticed two supercharger destinations on the navigation map - the one at Sheetz but noticed there were chargers at the Traveler’s Oasis/Mobil Statation catty-corner across US 30 at 16520 Lincoln Highway. There were at least 12 stations with one being used. I didn’t see it on Supercharge.info, but one poster already took a pic of the chargers on Plugshare, but Plugshare hasn’t verified it as a Supercharger yet.

Adding another Supercharger in this area will be a boon for travelers going through Breezewood since they won’t have to wait at Sheetz (because that station always seems full), especially if they’re entering the Pennsylvania Turnpike from Maryland, Virginia, and points south and wont have to deal with the light to get over to 70 West along Lincoln Hwy East. I was not able to look at the chargers up close plus I had already passed it while waiting for the light plus we had already charged at Somerset Travel Plaza. Traveler’s Oasis seems like an old school truck stop, not as ‘glamorous’ as Sheetz but it serves its purpose.

Stealth supercharger installations make me happy!

It looks like there may be another supercharger in Breezewood…My partner and me were driving back from Ohio today and when we were in Breezewood waiting to get back on I-70 East to Maryland, we noticed two supercharger destinations on the navigation map - the one at Sheetz but noticed there were chargers at the Traveler’s Oasis/Mobil Statation catty-corner across US 30 at 16520 Lincoln Highway. There were at least 12 stations with one being used. I didn’t see it on Supercharge.info, but one poster already took a pic of the chargers on Plugshare, but Plugshare hasn’t verified it as a Supercharger yet.

Adding another Supercharger in this area will be a boon for travelers going through Breezewood since they won’t have to wait at Sheetz (because that station always seems full), especially if they’re entering the Pennsylvania Turnpike from Maryland, Virginia, and points south and wont have to deal with the light to get over to 70 West along Lincoln Hwy East. I was not able to look at the chargers up close plus I had already passed it while waiting for the light plus we had already charged at Somerset Travel Plaza. Traveler’s Oasis seems like an old school truck stop, not as ‘glamorous’ as Sheetz but it serves its purpose.

Stealth supercharger installations make me happy!

Confirmed and added to supercharge.info

Awesome stealth supercharger installation!

4862DFE0-88A4-4694-801B-CF39B73C1199.jpeg