Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Breezewood, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

You're telling me (about the waiting being hard)... This supercharger (or one in Bedford) will be crucial for me... at some point!

2017-08-10_23-06-35.png

You're telling me (about the waiting being hard)... This supercharger (or one in Bedford) will be crucial for me... at some point!

View attachment 240936
When I test drove a Model S 4 years ago there wasn't even a showroom in PA let alone a Supercharger. I had to drive to Harrisburg to do one of their roaming test drive events. Now I can at least drive to Harrisburg, but there is still no showroom or Service center near me in NE PA. I picked my X up in Springfield NJ and get it serviced there. Be patient and Superchargers will magically appear. And maybe even a service center. At least we can dream.

Still no power when stopping by today and the same progress as previous photos (parking signs, chargers labeled, and very little usage on the meter). It was a little disappointing to see that several charging spots were ICE'd already by various vehicles so hopefully that will not be an issue once the chargers have power.

Tesla_SC_Breezewood_08-12-2017_01.jpg
Tesla_SC_Breezewood_08-12-2017_02.jpg
Tesla_SC_Breezewood_08-12-2017_03.jpg
Tesla_SC_Breezewood_08-12-2017_04.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje
I sent a request to Google Maps to add the supercharger as a location.

I finally remembered to check the Google map to see if this supercharger had been added ... although it is listed as a Gas Pump icon and not an EV Charging Station icon. When adding a new location on Google Maps there are very limited selections so I remembered selecting "Gas Station" but in the description indicating it is an "Electric Vehicle Charging Station" like many others are listed.

Google map_Breezewood supercharger.jpg

In my >20 years of driving between DC and Pittsburgh, I had always hated being forced to drive a couple miles past where I-70 and I-76 actually meet, and stop (or at least slow down) in Breezewood. My next trip is about a month from now, and I find myself hoping that I'll be able to stop there. :)

• Funny
Reactions: madodel