Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brentwood, CA (LIVE 31 Mar 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sent an email to the Community Development division regarding the Q2 2021 Tesla Supercharger pin. The response was that there is a V3 Supercharger currently under construction in the northwest corner of the Streets of Brentwood that would allow 200-250kw charging. I believe the closest address is the AMC theater at 2525 Sand Creek Trail. It looks like a good spot for a Supercharger. Can anybody who lives in that area swing by to scope it out for us?

Interesting! Getting some sort of photographic evidence would be very useful. What's we know so far, while encouraging, isn't really enough to justify us calling it "under construction" so I'm going to put the word "possibly" in the thread title until we have something more definite. Like photos of Tesla equipment on site.

Bruce.

I was just there there is a surprise. There are 6 Wall connector as well on the back :) Yay !! here are some more pics.

1616811852043.png

1616811860422.png

1616811868725.png

1616811882857.png

1616811903842.png
1616811915272.png

1616811921835.png
1616811946597.png

Did a charge there this afternoon. Couple interesting observations:

1. Public restrooms are in the building almost directly in front of the Superchargers...you should be able to see them from the charging stalls.

2. Nobody commented on this before, but there's an empty pad next to the transformer that looks like it could hold a Megapack (and has some conduits coming out of the ground). You can kinda see it through/around the Supercharger pedestals in the first photo in post #9.

Bruce.

Did a charge there this afternoon. Couple interesting observations:

1. Public restrooms are in the building almost directly in front of the Superchargers...you should be able to see them from the charging stalls.

2. Nobody commented on this before, but there's an empty pad next to the transformer that looks like it could hold a Megapack (and has some conduits coming out of the ground). You can kinda see it through/around the Supercharger pedestals in the first photo in post #9.

Bruce.
interesting. This site seems to have flown under the radar so not surprising that it will have a megapack as well.

Stopped by there today and topped up. I love that out here on the edge of civilization we have two supercharger locations less than two miles apart! It is a bit of a sketchy parking lot back there.

The map indicated this is a 250kW station, but I never got about 120kW. I did the preconditioning on the way over, but was at about 35% charge so maybe that's why it never kicked up to the 20kW.