Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewer, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a note about pull-in versus pull-through charging spaces for those planning a trailer trip. I pull in site like this one might make parking easy but a trailer would block at least one parking space and backing out could be awkward.
IMG_3898.JPG

BTW, I forgot to get the contact info for the driver of the blue S; PM me if you read this.

If you believe the new 2018 proposed Supercharger map, travel into northern Maine, Downeast, and the near Maritimes will soon be possible. NB now has a set of CHADEMO chargers that have made a lot of areas accessible. There is one near Houlton (Beardsley, NB) 2h 139m, 227km from the Brewer SC.

Reactions: shonline
Some of the potholes in this parking lot could swallow a Model 3. I know it's a tough climate but sheesh. Just boggles the mind that a business owner would leave it like that all throughout spring and summer. Anyways be careful when entering/exiting this lot.

Some of the potholes in this parking lot could swallow a Model 3. I know it's a tough climate but sheesh. Just boggles the mind that a business owner would leave it like that all throughout spring and summer. Anyways be careful when entering/exiting this lot.
Have you ever been to Montreal? Here it’s a nightmare year-round for potholes, whether it be in parking lots, or on the street. The Saint-Laurent Supercharger also has some gigantic ones.