Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewer, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting to see this with some newer ones. Here is Harrisburg PA this June, just after it opened:

IMG_1370.jpg

An older one, but still somewhat exposed, the often busy Greenwich CT North. (First time I ever had to wait... and then poof! Alone):

IMG_1372.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and linkster
image.jpeg
At Darling's again--they are so awesome!

Had to reset their CHAdeMO charger once already (JUST after I got all the way to Denny's--sigh).

But it's true, the Brewer supercharger remains unchanged. Very thankful for Darling's and the kind soul who loaned me a CHAdeMO adapter. Without them we would not make it to Quebec tonight. We still might not but that's more because we started 2 hours late today and took a long lunch.

View attachment 190889 At Darling's again--they are so awesome!

Had to reset their CHAdeMO charger once already (JUST after I got all the way to Denny's--sigh).

But it's true, the Brewer supercharger remains unchanged. Very thankful for Darling's and the kind soul who loaned me a CHAdeMO adapter. Without them we would not make it to Quebec tonight. We still might not but that's more because we started 2 hours late today and took a long lunch.

They are a great group for sure. Does that picture indicate no signs yet either? Hmmmm