Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
http://www.townofsoutheast-ny.com/DocumentCenter/View/4096/Planning-Board-Actions_Nov-23-2020 [PDF; page 17]
"... an application is being made by TESLA for a Site Plan Amendment for a proposal to amend the previously approved site plan for to expand the parking area and to add eight Tesla charging stations. ..."

What: Tesla to install a new, 8-stall supercharger in the lot of the Dunkin' Donuts at the I-84/I-684/US-202/NY-22 interchange.
Address: 1 Starr Ridge Rd, Brewster, NY 10509

GPS: 41.392672, -73.596172

@Chuq @MarcoRP

johnmodely

Jan 14, 2020
NY
Yes!! I’ve been waiting for a supercharger on 684. Weekend commute from the city will be much more convenient now :)

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA

Tesla had their public hearing at the town planning board meeting in January (2021-01-11) for the site plan amendment. So, it may still be working it's way through planning if it hasn't moved into permitting yet. Tesla's map shows a Q4 2021 target opening date which seems reasonable given what we know about its development status so far.

• Informative
Reactions: corywright

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC