Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brewster, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday evening I talked to a Tesla technician who was working on the site. His model Y was charging and all 8 chargers were lit up. As you know Tesla employees are instructed to give out as little information as possible. I asked about the pole light that was not operating and advise it was referred out. Tuesday evening (7:15) I passed by and for the first time the pole light was operating. There was a worker and his vehicle on site, At this point looks like this site is ready to go pending final town inspection. I will be passing the site daily and update if I have any additional information.

Thursday 12/22 5:47 just passed by Brewster Supercharger site. All chargers are now lit up. Please note site active on Tesla App. Guys this has been a long wait through many stages, but were are NOW ACTIVE. I suggest a meet up for coffee, any suggestions for a date & time. To all, best of the season to you and yours.
Woohoo!!!

77255910-4A98-4876-8F69-905BAAE5AF57.png