Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brick, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a new supercharger under construction at the Wawa at 535 NJ-70, Brick, NJ. Looks like 8 stalls.
This is a new Wawa that was just built, together with a Panera bread. One block away from the Parkway in one direction and Cedarbridge Ave in the other.

20221204_091155.jpg

Attachments

• 20221204_091230.jpg
    20221204_091230.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 334
I think they screwed up... Lakewood actually was in the voting and was winning at one point. If you ever go by the ea at target and see who's using them hopefully they build a Lakewood one.... The ea is bombed even late at night charging to 100 percent , sleeping in the car etc

In the blurred thumbnails it wasn’t clear that everything was already installed, but I see now that the wrapping is not the transport wraps that we normally see in these pics.

Granted it seems like tesla was expecting this to take a while as they don’t keep those wraps on for installations that are close to being finished.

Any update? I was told in late February/early March 2023 that all that was needed to make this site operational was the transformer. Why have they been waiting a year for the electric company to install the transformer? Did someone forget to keep on top of this site?

Any update? I was told in late February/early March 2023 that all that was needed to make this site operational was the transformer. Why have they been waiting a year for the electric company to install the transformer? Did someone forget to keep on top of this site?
This is common. Tesla can only move as fast as the electric company will move. Unfortunately, many times that means waiting a painful amount of time for them to install a transformer.