Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bridgewater, NJ

Which location would you prefer?

• West - Off of 202 (Wegman's, Ruby Tuesday's)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • East - Off of 287 (Bridgewater Promenade/WaWa)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Central - Off of 202/28 (Bridgewater Mall, Barnes & Noble, Somerville Circle)

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen or heard anything about the bridgewater supercharger? i drove around the mall and didn't see anything. Quick Check would be a great location, mall would be even better. its a little frustrating that Tesla would put something up and not have any specific details.

If the Target location is the actual site, they also have a Costco, Home Depot, the Somerset Patriots baseball team, Bed Bath Beyond, Michaels Art, Old Navy. No food options beyond Costco food court.

There is a Costco, and Target store at the North Brunswick location as well... There must be some partnerships, like for example you see a lot of Panera Breads near superchargers like North Brunswick and Menlo (Edison).

There is a Costco, and Target store at the North Brunswick location as well... There must be some partnerships, like for example you see a lot of Panera Breads near superchargers like North Brunswick and Menlo (Edison).

Or perhaps general recognition of the types of households they need to market to for a pricier vehicle. Costco’s customers on average make twice the income of the national average ('Costcoholics': Costco's $113.7 Billion Addicts)

Plus, when you’re pumping out 1,000 Model 3s a day, eventually you’re going to clear the backlog and the strategy is going to need to shift. We’re all going to be buying these things in bulk. “Honey, I just bought a 5-pack of Model 3s. I also scheduled an appointment to build a new garage”

Reactions: preilly44
Or perhaps general recognition of the types of households they need to market to for a pricier vehicle. Costco’s customers on average make twice the income of the national average ('Costcoholics': Costco's $113.7 Billion Addicts)

Plus, when you’re pumping out 1,000 Model 3s a day, eventually you’re going to clear the backlog and the strategy is going to need to shift. We’re all going to be buying these things in bulk. “Honey, I just bought a 5-pack of Model 3s. I also scheduled an appointment to build a new garage”

ROFL not on my salary..

Did your friend have any idea of timing? I asked the wawa manager off 287 and he said it took 9 months to install the chargers, it was a pain. Hopefully it gets installed before the 2019 holidays.

It was just a report from his wife so no idea. Next time I'm down there I'll take a look. There is an electrify america charger going in over there too. It's under construction on Plug Share.

Update!

My wife was at Target Bridgewater today and they have started building the supercharger infrastructure on the right side of the Target building.

Are you sure they are Tesla superchargers? Did you see Tesla logos on any equipment?

The reason I'm asking is because Plugshare has this location listed as a soon to be Electrify America charging site with CCS/CHAdeMo.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
I stopped by the Bridgewater Target this afternoon to see what is going on. There were a lot of utility trucks there, both in the parking lot and out on Main St adjacent to the parking lot. They appear to be replacing/repairing utility pole(s). There's no evidence of Tesla or anyone else's hardware at this time.

IMG_2006.jpg

I stopped by the Bridgewater Target this afternoon to see what is going on. There were a lot of utility trucks there, both in the parking lot and out on Main St adjacent to the parking lot. They appear to be replacing/repairing utility pole(s). There's no evidence of Tesla or anyone else's hardware at this time.

View attachment 375926
What are they doing behind those black fences there on the left side of the picture?