Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bridgewater, NJ

Which location would you prefer?

• West - Off of 202 (Wegman's, Ruby Tuesday's)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • East - Off of 287 (Bridgewater Promenade/WaWa)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Central - Off of 202/28 (Bridgewater Mall, Barnes & Noble, Somerville Circle)

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I correct to assume the pins location on the coming soon map has nothing to do with it’s expected location which is why we’re still speculating on it?

The pins are always general locations and typically just map based. If you look at the Flemington one for example, it's confirmed to be at the Wawa on the east side of 31, yet the pin is northwest of it on Main st.

Reactions: Demonofelru
Tesla just got a zoning board approval for the placement of 8 V3s at the Wawa at 580 Union Ave

Bridgewater NJ.jpg
Brigewater NJ wawa.jpg

Nice! So it’s confirmed. That was my best guess and where I was hoping it would be. I may be looking at it wrong, but looks like the plan is to put them on the side kind of like the Manahawkin one. Think that’s a good idea. Their air station in the back seems to be SUPER popular. I often see a line for it.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
Here's the link for all the documents: https://www.bridgewaternj.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Tesla-Combined-1.pdf

This Wawa is BUSY, not to mention how busy that intersection is where the Wawa is located. The chargers are going right next to the main entrance and exit too, this is gonna be fun to deal with lol.

There are so many Tesla vehicles in Bridgewater and the surrounding towns, I imagine this place is always going to be near full.

But either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Here's the link for all the documents: https://www.bridgewaternj.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Tesla-Combined-1.pdf

This Wawa is BUSY, not to mention how busy that intersection is where the Wawa is located. The chargers are going right next to the main entrance and exit too, this is gonna be fun to deal with lol.

There are so many Tesla vehicles in Bridgewater and the surrounding towns, I imagine this place is always going to be near full.

But either way, I'm looking forward to it.
There are a lot of Teslas around here but I presume most local folks charge at home. That being said, with easy access to 22, 287, 206, close by 78 - it will likely be a very popular spot.

Reactions: preilly44
There are a lot of Teslas around here but I presume most local folks charge at home. That being said, with easy access to 22, 287, 206, close by 78 - it will likely be a very popular spot.
I drove an early non-local Model S a lot in the Bridgewater area -- took 3+ trips per year from 2013 to 2019. My in-laws used to live 4 miles from that Wawa, so it would've been really convenient for our trips. If we ever go back to visit/reminisce we'll almost certainly stop there to charge.

Coincidentally, the Barnegat supercharger opened ~6 months after my sister moved away from Barnegat. She used to live ONE mile from that Wawa!

Sorry folks, I'm not aware of any other relatives getting ready to leave NJ who might live near where you want a supercharger. 🙃

And just like that, the stalls are in place. Looks like they need to level off the concrete in front of them to match the parking lot. Hopefully these are up and running soon!

Also, the location of these chargers are in the rear of the Wawa, not on the side of the building like that permit page says. Air compressors are still in that same spot in the corner so glad they didn't remove those.
20220108_144422.jpg