Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bridgewater, NJ

Which location would you prefer?

• West - Off of 202 (Wegman's, Ruby Tuesday's)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • East - Off of 287 (Bridgewater Promenade/WaWa)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Central - Off of 202/28 (Bridgewater Mall, Barnes & Noble, Somerville Circle)

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of yesterday, still no change. A PSE&G van was in parking lot but the driver may have been inside getting food/using bathroom.

Attachments

• 2022-07-05_15-19-10_819.jpeg
    2022-07-05_15-19-10_819.jpeg
    550.7 KB · Views: 134
This is PSE&G territory. But it's also the responsibility of the site owner to make sure that things stay on track. For all we know, Tesla never told PSE&G that they were ready for transformer installation. Or maybe the local Wawa manager needs to sign off on when it can be delivered. Etc.

I spoke to WaWa store manager today. Informed me construction broke a pipe when building. Unknown if water, gas, electric but that those issues were resolved. The manager stated the chargers would be soft opened before 8/31 and fully open a few by 8/31. Unsure who valid this is but surely the store must be getting asked this question multiple times a day

Was there today, everything is covered but I saw a PSEG truck there. I asked the PSEG person when it may be up but he said that he was doing some "field work" and he's not sure. It was very crowded during Monday lunch time and several ICE cars were parked at the future Tesla spots. When the superchargers are ready, I think they'll be filled up really quick.