Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brighton, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by today, all of the SC have yellow caution tape on the connectors.
So sadly still down.
Same today.

PXL_20200913_154922922.jpg

Website not that reliable.... states 150 kW (clearly 250's)
I noticed when Conifer came online recently that the website initially said 150 kW as well. It will probably be corrected in the next week or so.

I see Brighton listed correctly as 250 kW in my car but it's showing only 4 of 8 stalls available, as if 4 cars are currently charging there.

• Informative
Reactions: CO_MY
I noticed when Conifer came online recently that the website initially said 150 kW as well. It will probably be corrected in the next week or so.

Maybe that's Tesla's modus operandi now. When these 250's have opened, more often than not they start out reduced charging (as if testing the equipment before enabling the full charging capability). Then when they do go to full charge capability, they update the website.

Actually, it would be letting prospective chargers know the real capability at that moment.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I stopped by today afternoon to charge. All stalls were full with couple of cars waiting at around 2:30 pm. All the cars had fleet license plates and someone in a safety vest was coordinating cars leaving and plugging in. It turned out these were all hertz rental cars and person coordinating was working for hertz. These cars kept coming in back to back. I managed to squeeze in between a car leaving and before the next one pulled in. There were cars that were just parked and not even plugged in. If you are planning to charge here, availability might be an issue until Hertz installs their own chargers (if they even plan to).