Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brinkley, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This location will be a great help in closing the gap while traveling I40E to I55N. It will be about 195 miles to Miner, MO, while it was a risky 270 mile drive to try to make it to Miner from Little Rock.
Yeah, that is the exact route, via Uni of Arkansas, that I took that my car shut-down at exactly 0 miles in the battery. We really need this site.

I wish they would put another location downtown, in Memphis, perhaps at the Bass Pro shop. Easy to get on and off the interstate there.

Bass Pro Shops would be a great location. The only problem I think I have with that is having to move the car to avoid idle fees - you know we'd all spend too much time in the store! :D

I drove from Conway over to Brinkley today. What's the hold up on this, seriously? Same for Van Buren, from the pictures I've seen in that thread. Is there anything that Tesla owners can do to encourage getting these things turned on? I didn't even bother plugging in with the covers still on the boxes.

Attachments

• PXL_20210316_173417847.jpg
    PXL_20210316_173417847.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20210316_173454709.jpg
    PXL_20210316_173454709.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20210316_173606319.jpg
    PXL_20210316_173606319.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20210316_173626252.jpg
    PXL_20210316_173626252.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 44
This is super!!
We frequently travel from Texarkana, TX to Tupelo, MS.
Brinkley means we only have to recharge once, rather than twice (Little Rock and Memphis)!
Plus it’s 250kw rather than 150kw at both LRock and Mem.

win win!
Bass Pro Shops would be a great location. The only problem I think I have with that is having to move the car to avoid idle fees - you know we'd all spend too much time in the store! :D

I drove from Conway over to Brinkley today. What's the hold up on this, seriously? Same for Van Buren, from the pictures I've seen in that thread. Is there anything that Tesla owners can do to encourage getting these things turned on? I didn't even bother plugging in with the covers still on the boxes.
Thanks, LoudMusic!
We’re headed back to Tupelo this Thursday 3/18..... anyone know if there’s a chance.....???
Thanks to all!

Just called the AT&T store in that Shopping Center, and talked to store manager.
She said: “Yes it is operating. Brinkley is very small and there are no Tesla owners here, but it is operating.”
Sounded like she’s had to answer other calls about it.

We live just north of the Pyramid on Mud Island.

Great photos, we'll hopefully be twinning in our Model Y later this year.

Reactions: LoudMusic