Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brockville seems to have disappeared from the Supercharger map:

supercharge.info

Maybe it will reappear somewhere else? I'd like to see Prescott (Exit 721B) since this is an intersection between 417 and 401.

View attachment 546832
supercharge.info is crowd sourced information. It still has Batchawana Bay Ontario listed as a permit....and Tesla has removed it from their map. Also, the person in charge of the Canadian Supercharger installations told the Ontario club that the Batchawana Bay site was scrubbed, and went into significant detail as to why.

So the supercharge.info map, which is generally correct about Supercharger sites, can often jump the gun, on additions/deletions of prospective sites.

Personally, I'd love to see a Brockville or Prescott site, *soon*.

Hi guys, I live in Quebec but my office is in Brockville, so I travel there at least twice a week. Can’t wait for the SC in Brockville.
Here’s some picture taken today of the Canadian tire chargers.
4 stalls, 3 with dual CCS and 1 CCS/Chademo.
I wish Tesla could sell a CCS adapter for model 3.
There’s also a Petro-Canada 1 km away with CCS chargers.
And BTW no signs of construction at the Smart Centre or any potential site.
F01C4B96-82BC-48AE-81F5-CD81B3B49C28.jpeg
E3C6DA3C-F67E-4F8A-B244-096AFF2DFF71.jpeg

Last edited:
If they are building Perth it makes sense that they are doing this one as well as they are only 60km apart.
Only 60km, some how thought they would have been further apart . Kind of makes me worried that because they are fairly close it might delay Brockville more. Hope I'm wrong, as although Perth benifets me more, I see the higher need for Brockville before Perth.

Here are the locations suggested:
Red HL is the Food Basics and Tim Hortons
Orange pin is the Canadian Tire with the Electrify chargers (maybe there’s still hope for SCs)
Yellow HL is 2399 Parkedale, as suggested to me by Simon Wong (post just above)
40CBDF11-B33F-4D70-AEA6-34094B0263C5.jpeg

I had some time to kill today so I spent half an hour scouring through Brockville (at least the portion North of the 401 and came up empty. Saw the Canadian Tire and Petrocan chargers. There were what appeared to be some extra tubes sticking out of the ground not far from the PC chargers ( capped with pylons) but I didn’t get a chance to stop and look at them in more details. If didn’t appear to be enough for a S.C. install. No concrete pads for the electrical boxes. There was some major digging going on at the corner of Stewart and Parkdale bur it looks more like digging for a new commercial building. Nothing found at either of the addresses given in this thread but they both looked like great candidate locations.

I had some time to kill today so I spent half an hour scouring through Brockville (at least the portion North of the 401 and came up empty. Saw the Canadian Tire and Petrocan chargers. There were what appeared to be some extra tubes sticking out of the ground not far from the PC chargers ( capped with pylons) but I didn’t get a chance to stop and look at them in more details. If didn’t appear to be enough for a S.C. install. No concrete pads for the electrical boxes. There was some major digging going on at the corner of Stewart and Parkdale bur it looks more like digging for a new commercial building. Nothing found at either of the addresses given in this thread but they both looked like great candidate locations.
I did another pass through yesterday... the tubes at the PetroCan definitely weren't for EV. They are something to do with the gas tanks. There are literally 10-20 locations that would be excellent for a SC in Brockville.

I then did a quick drive though Prescott (two exits up the highway) and didn't see anything there, although there were some good options there too including a Canadian Tire with a big empty lot.

Reactions: surfaholic
I pulled into the 1000 islands mall today, it had no action, but just as I was heading back onto the hwy(couldn't turn back unfortunately) I spotted about 8 posts with orange cones on top of them at the Petro Can(corner of Jefferson and Stewart). Same location as the Petro EV charges but at the opposite side of the Station. Someone want to confirm that might be passing through?

I pulled into the 1000 islands mall today, it had no action, but just as I was heading back onto the hwy(couldn't turn back unfortunately) I spotted about 8 posts with orange cones on top of them at the Petro Can(corner of Jefferson and Stewart). Same location as the Petro EV charges but at the opposite side of the Station. Someone want to confirm that might be passing through?
I was though there two weeks ago and saw the same cones. I went back and checked them out and they were covering some vents or pipes for the gas tanks at PetroCan. Definitely not SC construction. See the post 3 before yours for details.

Reactions: surfaholic