Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wrote to customersupport at tesla dot com regarding this.

Here are the things I mentioned to them.
1. Cornwall is out of the way(Minimum half an hour of wasted time) ... 5 KM on inner roads to get to the charger.
2. Kingston has too few chargers.
3. Belleville is the only viable stop right now, with lots of chargers, but it is too far from Montreal for the car to get there especially in Winter when the range drops.

Brockville is a perfect place to have a 20 stall supercharger station for now to enable smooth Montreal to Toronto commuting, especially in Winters when the range drops dramatically.

They said they are looking into building it. If everybody writes to them at the email I mentioned above, we have a chance of being herd.

Reactions: mazeminder
I definitely agree that Kingston has too few chargers. It is one of the most ideally located superchargers we have facilitating travel between Montreal and Toronto as well as Ottawa to Toronto. Brockville would help, but what would really help would be upgrading the Kingston site.

I was there yesterday coming from Ottawa. The chargers were full and cars were waiting. Charging was slow (since any new vehicles showing up got the slower rate. I ended out charging just enough to get to Belleville.

I definitely agree that Kingston has too few chargers.

Back in the day, it was originally supposed to have eight stalls in a spot a few hundred meters away. However, for reasons too long to rehash here, the project was delayed, reduced in size, and moved. Though it might seem like a big difference, having eight instead of six stalls would be a great help.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
Brockville might help. The real issue is that Kingston is very well placed and very convenient for travel between Tononto -Montreal and Toronto - Ottawa. People will continue to go there first. Belleville is almost entirely empty even while Kingston is overflowing.

Brockville might help. The real issue is that Kingston is very well placed and very convenient for travel between Tononto -Montreal and Toronto - Ottawa. People will continue to go there first. Belleville is almost entirely empty even while Kingston is overflowing.
I agree and this is why we need Kingston increased to 20 chargers or a second SC in Kingston - just like Barrie. But I don't think it is fair to say that Belleville is empty. I was there on Sunday afternoon and there were at least 6 vehicles there - a nice mix of 3s, Ss and Xs. Same with Friday afternoon on my east.