Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went by there om Friday afternoon while passing through Brockville. There was a lot of activity on the site with pallets being moved around and ground being cleared. I took a quick photo through my window but didn't want to tick off the workers. It looked like there were two colours of cabinets on the pallets.
20200327_162405.jpg

I went by there om Friday afternoon while passing through Brockville. There was a lot of activity on the site with pallets being moved around and ground being cleared. I took a quick photo through my window but didn't want to tick off the workers. It looked like there were two colours of cabinets on the pallets.
View attachment 527375
Maybe you should have asked the construction workers. One would think they would know what they're constructing.

• Disagree
Reactions: GoldenBasis
Too
Here are some pictures taken today. Who wants to share some light? The proposed locations for Electrify Canada show Kingston, Prescott, and Ottawa but nothing for Brockville. So if this isn't Electrify Canada, then what is it?View attachment 528108 View attachment 528110
Too bad you didn't move your camera 1cm to the left or right in the first picture or you would have answered your question. From what you can see of the charging pedestal in the first picture it looks just like an Electrify America charger. But alas the bar right in the middle of the picture blocked the perfect shot.

Too

Too bad you didn't move your camera 1cm to the left or right in the first picture or you would have answered your question. From what you can see of the charging pedestal in the first picture it looks just like an Electrify America charger. But alas the bar right in the middle of the picture blocked the perfect shot.
I am not the one who actually took the picture. It does look like a pedestal of something other than Tesla. I've never seen an Electrify Amerca/Canada charging station despite driving throughout the states. Perhaps their website in not updated or simply inaccurate if it is an Electrify station. If this is the case, then what is Tesla waiting for????

Reactions: surfaholic
I am not the one who actually took the picture. It does look like a pedestal of something other than Tesla. I've never seen an Electrify Amerca/Canada charging station despite driving throughout the states. Perhaps their website in not updated or simply inaccurate if it is an Electrify station. If this is the case, then what is Tesla waiting for????

Its exactly an Electrifiy America. Canadian Tire did announce on their website that Brockville would get an electricify Canada station.

Here’s a link to an example station with the same pedestal:

Canadian Tire
158 Primeway Dr, Welland, ON L3B 0A1, Canada
PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
Google Maps

MarcoRP on Twitter

Just a tweet confirming these are electrify canada
You already confirmed it's Electrify Canada. Such a shame for Tesla, for a badly needed station to have a permit from June 2018 and yet can't get its act going to get it constructed before Electrify Canada gets theirs in. I think it was more important to start this construction than to add another permit for another station in Kingston.

You already confirmed it's Electrify Canada. Such a shame for Tesla, for a badly needed station to have a permit from June 2018 and yet can't get its act going to get it constructed before Electrify Canada gets theirs in. I think it was more important to start this construction than to add another permit for another station in Kingston.
Agreed - the 184km gap from Kingston to Cornwall is easily the longest stretch on the 401 and the Toronto-Montreal route is extremely heavily travelled. The Toronto-Ottawa route is even worse as it is 199km from Kingston to Ottawa.

Kingston to Cornwall is easily the longest stretch on the 401
this might be true but the real distance is Kingston to Pointe-Claire(Montreal) Supercharger(267km) as I bet most (and know some do) overcharger at Kingston to skip Cornwall as it is to much of a detour without any real amenities. Brockville would cure people charging for to long at Kingston. This is why I would lose my mind if Kingston got another SC before Brockville.

Reactions: SammyA
Brockville seems to have disappeared from the Supercharger map:

supercharge.info

Maybe it will reappear somewhere else? I'd like to see Prescott (Exit 721B) since this is an intersection between 417 and 401.

View attachment 546832

Maybe supercharge.ifo tired of showing it after so many months of zero activity, but it is still on the Tesla Corporate map as "Coming Soon".