Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Brooklyn, NY - Atlantic Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cost is $3 for the first hour and an extra $1 for every 30 minutes after the first hour. That is the best price I have seen in the city. There are 12 supercharger stations available but I have seen them been ICED when the parking lot gets busy. My biggest gripe with this locations is that there is no cell service at the bottom level and upon leaving the parking garage, my car takes 10-15 minutes before finding network reception again (so no navigation, music streaming, etc.).

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
This is a very good spot.

I live closer to William Vale but it's so inconsistent.
They also changed management and I'm unclear on the pricing structure other than that it is higher than before.
I've had them unplug me early to charge someone else, fail to charge the car, and now today..
Today the valets were busy and somehow took 20min!! to put my car on the charger, and I ended up getting charged $14 for 75min of parking (which would have been 50min if they didn't take so long to plug me in)...

This is a very good spot.

I live closer to William Vale but it's so inconsistent.
They also changed management and I'm unclear on the pricing structure other than that it is higher than before.
I've had them unplug me early to charge someone else, fail to charge the car, and now today..
Today the valets were busy and somehow took 20min!! to put my car on the charger, and I ended up getting charged $14 for 75min of parking (which would have been 50min if they didn't take so long to plug me in)...

Valets? The garage is not self-park? That's kind of a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: qman66
Valets? The garage is not self-park? That's kind of a deal breaker for me.
Just to be clear you understand, sjg98 was talking about the 12th Street Supercharger in Brooklyn having the valets, not the one for this thread (i.e. Atlantic Ave). Also, valet-only parking is pretty normal for NYC garages, including the ones with superchargers. In addition to the 12th street location, I think all the superchargers in Manhattan are valet-only. Some of the other NYC ones may be as well.

Just to be clear you understand, sjg98 was talking about the 12th Street Supercharger in Brooklyn having the valets, not the one for this thread (i.e. Atlantic Ave). Also, valet-only parking is pretty normal for NYC garages, including the ones with superchargers. In addition to the 12th street location, I think all the superchargers in Manhattan are valet-only. Some of the other NYC ones may be as well.

Thanks for clarifying. I was not aware of the 12th street supercharger. I don't live in NYC. However, I do know that most garages are valet. I plan to check out the Atlantic Ave. garage next time I'm in the area. I just prefer self-parking.