Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Brossard, QC (Quartier Dix30)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple ways to get there:
howtoget.png

All visible work done including paint, new lines etc. Stalls power still off, waiting for Hydro-Quebec perhaps and then final tests.
The workers are all gone with their equipment.
Now time to find out where there are heading next! Pointe-Claire ? Laval ? Charlemagne ? Saint-Sauveur ? Mont-Tremblant ?

View attachment 250386 View attachment 250387 View attachment 250388 View attachment 250389 View attachment 250390 View attachment 250391 View attachment 250392 View attachment 250393
Or maybe Saguenay?

How about here in Ontario where we have had zero SCs open in 2017? Levis and Brossard are the only two SCs under construction in Eastern Canada so far this year - and there isn't much time left in the year.
I just wonder if some of the urban Superchargers could be worked on this winter. Even in Canada the weather inside parking garages isn't too bad for working. Just musing a bit. Realistically, I am not really expecting anything more this year either.:(

I just wonder if some of the urban Superchargers could be worked on this winter. Even in Canada the weather inside parking garages isn't too bad for working. Just musing a bit. Realistically, I am not really expecting anything more this year either.:(
That's true but most of these locations were more suburban than urban. My guess is that they would go in outdoor strip malls rather than parking garages. I am talking about places like Markham, Mississauga (X2), Pickering, Richmond Hill, Cambridge, etc. There are far more urban sites planned for 2018, at least in Ontario.

Reactions: mattobadia
Matthy, that's great! Do you have any more details? And by Mascouche, do you mean Repentigny? The supercharger roll-out map on tesla.com looks like Repentigny, and to be honest, it would be more practical to be in Repentigny than Mascouche I think.

Do you have an exact address for the Mascouche one?

Matthy, that's great! Do you have any more details? And by Mascouche, do you mean Repentigny? The supercharger roll-out map on tesla.com looks like Repentigny, and to be honest, it would be more practical to be in Repentigny than Mascouche I think.

Do you have an exact address for the Mascouche one?

Yes! In Mascouche will be at SMARTCENTRES MASCOUCHE and in Laval will be at CARREFOUR LAVAL. The work is achedule to start next week at both locations. Can’t share the plans for confidentiality purpases.

• Informative
Reactions: Kalud
Yes! In Mascouche will be at SMARTCENTRES MASCOUCHE and in Laval will be at CARREFOUR LAVAL. The work is achedule to start next week at both locations. Can’t share the plans for confidentiality purpases.

Thanks Matthy!

I can see how Carrefour Laval makes sense -- as it's just off the 15 which is a common route to go up North to Saint-Sauveur, Tremblant, etc, but I'm wondering why they put the other SC at the corner of the 640 and 25 and not 640 and 40. Oh well, more superchargers = good. :)