Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brunswick GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've heard that the site host agreement has been signed for a new Tesla Supercharging site in Brunswick, Georgia. This would be along the I-95 corridor, halfway through Georgia, and between Savannah GA and Jacksonville FL. I don't know which exit, and there are a few along that stretch, so it'll take some determined hunting to find it, even after construction starts. Therefore this does NOT yet qualify for a marker on the supercharge.info map, but we should be close to finding out where exactly.

Glynn County has their building permit system online. Their landing page for it implies that you can search for permits, but after I went through the registration process, I found that I could not actually search for existing permits, only see my own. Anyway, maybe someone else can figure it out: Building Department | Glynn County, GA - Official Website

In the meantime, start prowling Exits 29, 36 and 38!
Google Maps

Attachments

• 727E0676-4297-4813-B570-00CBCA46E406.jpeg
    727E0676-4297-4813-B570-00CBCA46E406.jpeg
    641.5 KB · Views: 214
Tesla owner reports on Facebook: "Drove by this afternoon (not in my Tesla) and it looks completely finished."

I don't know if that includes transformer and meter. Local electrical inspection is another hurdle. Finally, Tesla itself needs to visit and commission / test.

I've heard that the site host agreement has been signed for a new Tesla Supercharging site in Brunswick, Georgia. This would be along the I-95 corridor, halfway through Georgia, and between Savannah GA and Jacksonville FL. I don't know which exit, and there are a few along that stretch, so it'll take some determined hunting to find it, even after construction starts. Therefore this does NOT yet qualify for a marker on the supercharge.info map, but we should be close to finding out where exactly.

Glynn County has their building permit system online. Their landing page for it implies that you can search for permits, but after I went through the registration process, I found that I could not actually search for existing permits, only see my own. Anyway, maybe someone else can figure it out: Building Department | Glynn County, GA - Official Website

In the meantime, start prowling Exits 29, 36 and 38!
Google Maps

Attachments

• 33ED5536-4715-4100-BFD6-A8ABDF2E7A70.jpeg
    33ED5536-4715-4100-BFD6-A8ABDF2E7A70.jpeg
    641.5 KB · Views: 123