Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brush, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked the in-car SC status about 25 miles before arriving. Showed all 8 available. When I arrived and plugged in the car showed the red ring. I tried a second stall randomly and got the same result. I then went back to the SC status for Brush and saw 6 of the 8 were shown as occupied. With myself being the only one there I knew I had to find one of the two which were working. The next one I tried was 1A and was successful.

I checked the in-car SC status about 25 miles before arriving. Showed all 8 available. When I arrived and plugged in the car showed the red ring. I tried a second stall randomly and got the same result. I then went back to the SC status for Brush and saw 6 of the 8 were shown as occupied. With myself being the only one there I knew I had to find one of the two which were working. The next one I tried was 1A and was successful.
I don't think I would rely on the in-car Nav to determine how many of the chargers are working, but the fact that two of them gave you the red ring definitely indicates a problem.

I don't think I would rely on the in-car Nav to determine how many of the chargers are working, but the fact that two of them gave you the red ring definitely indicates a problem.
I do know that Loveland has occasionally shown some were in use, but we're simply not in communication with Tesla. They still worked. The red ring is the indication of an issue. Whether car or charger, I don't know. Probably charger since it fixed with a relocation.

Ugh... Bummer.

Tesla in-vehicle nav shows its status as "Temporary Closure".
At least it finally updated! On Monday, it was still showing 6 of 8 stalls in use.
3740798071425418415%253Faccount_id%253D1

I supercharged in Victoria, TX and Columbus, TX less than a week after Harvey, and then I supercharged in Marathon, FL the first day they opened the Key West Highway to non-residents (dusk to dawn curfew still in effect). I'd be surprised if this one didn't get back online soon. It's possible that you just can't access the supercharger due to debris blocking the parking lot or something. The Victora, TX supercharger arguably shouldn't have been open because there was tons of broken glass and other debris in the parking lot of the host La Quinta Hotel (which was not open for business). The drive out on the Keys was also a mess. I was lucky to not get a flat tire as there probably wasn't going to be anyone there to help me at that point in time.

Reactions: jgillispie