Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20140123_130005.jpg

I love photos!!!! Thank you! I almost went out to take a look this morning but am busy with other stuff!!

Will the Superchargers themselves be on a pad to the south of the stalls? Kinda hard to tell in the photo.

Maybe this afternoon I'll go for a little drive to see what they have done today... if they are working!!!!!! or should I go to Gila Bend??? .... or both?? arrrrrgh!!!! time..time...time....???

Anybody have a 'day' stretcher!!!!!??

I love photos!!!! Thank you! I almost went out to take a look this morning but am busy with other stuff!!

Will the Superchargers themselves be on a pad to the south of the stalls? Kinda hard to tell in the photo.

Maybe this afternoon I'll go for a little drive to see what they have done today... if they are working!!!!!! or should I go to Gila Bend??? .... or both?? arrrrrgh!!!! time..time...time....???

Anybody have a 'day' stretcher!!!!!??

Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 9.52.01 AM.png

Duh? I reviewed the photos and it's obvious the superchargers are going in behind the stall pedestals Geeezzz! You'd think it was the first time I looked at one of these:crying:.. thanks NuclearPowered!! Now here is the funny part..I've been physically at this site myself!!!! I repeat..DUH?

REALLY ! ! ! I'm overwhelmingly impressed with the roll-out of Superchargers in Arizona and don't care much if they are Gen I, II, or III, rounded or flat on top. It's very nice to know that I can go where I want to and have no anxiety about getting home. Hope that Tesla builds out the whole country, puts a solar canopy on the solar-friendly venues and eventually outfits them with the latest charging technology, but broad coverage has got to be the #1 priority.