Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
REALLY ! ! ! I'm overwhelmingly impressed with the roll-out of Superchargers in Arizona and don't care much if they are Gen I, II, or III, rounded or flat on top. It's very nice to know that I can go where I want to and have no anxiety about getting home. Hope that Tesla builds out the whole country, puts a solar canopy on the solar-friendly venues and eventually outfits them with the latest charging technology, but broad coverage has got to be the #1 priority.

I second that!

Buckeye Supercharger Update!

Photo taken today, lots of progress! One of the contractors told me that they are within days of having the site inspected and believes it will be online within 1-2 weeks.

YAHOO!

photo.jpg

City of Buckeye will be involved with the ribbon cutting. City manager said that they have all been put on alert regarding an impending ribbon cutting, but do not yet have a date. I will keep calling to see if they will share. I'm also volunteering my Model S if they would like a car there during the ribbon cutting. Of course, perhaps we could wrangle other Model S owners in the Phoenix area to attend.

Would love to be there! And if everyone remains nice, we might bring Borealis along for some pawtographs (and Aurora, too....!). Keep all posted.

I went for a drive out to the Buckeye Supercharger site this morning on the off chance it was working prior to being announced.

No joy. The stalls behave as if they are unpowered. The site looks totally ready however. I guess all it needs is somebody to cut a ribbon and another to throw a switch somewhere.

IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg