Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buena Park, CA - Beach Boulevard (LIVE 17 Jun 2020, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator won't change the title from "Under construction" to "Live" without proof of life.

Nah, @David99 is good. Anybody who drives a Model S in Metallic Silver is obviously of upstanding moral character and inherently trustworthy. ;)

Thread title changed, thanks for the updates, folks!

Bruce.

take one more pic in the car so we see the charging screen
Now take one with today's newspaper laid out by the screen showing the paper's front page so we know it's a current picture. /s

Our standards for what qualifies as sufficient proof are getting pretty stringent. :) Maybe not so surprising after Tesla has burned us a few times in the recent past.

Not sure what Tesla have done with this one.. it's on their map.... twice.

(both dots shown contain identical info)

https://www.tesla.com/en_US/findus/location/supercharger/buenaparkbeachsupercharger

https://www.tesla.com/en_US/findus/location/supercharger/buenaparkcabeachboulevarsdupercharger

upload_2020-6-18_20-40-33.png

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
Just tried to to charge last night around 3 AM. I saw security follow me so I decided to wait before plugging in. They said the lot is closed at 1:30 AM and not allowed to charge. I'm glad this place finally opened but it's not 24/7. Instead I had to drive to the Buena Park service center supercharger. Lame.

In hindsight, Tesla should've picked the wide open Target lot across the street by the 91 freeway as the site for this charger. That would've been more convenient and no doubt be 24/7.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
Just tried to to charge last night around 3 AM. I saw security follow me so I decided to wait before plugging in. They said the lot is closed at 1:30 AM and not allowed to charge. I'm glad this place finally opened but it's not 24/7. Instead I had to drive to the Buena Park service center supercharger. Lame.

In hindsight, Tesla should've picked the wide open Target lot across the street by the 91 freeway as the site for this charger. That would've been more convenient and no doubt be 24/7.
The service center super charger still open? Hmm haven't been there in awhile.

At this location it's on the 3rd floor, not 4th indicated on the map.

Charged here for the first time today, as a restroom stop, on route to Alhambra (from San Diego). I like the fact that these are urban chargers, allowing us park a bit longer for shopping, dining, etc. We stayed <10 minutes but will come back next time to explore this place.

Reactions: smilepak