Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buford, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No.

As of 8:00 the 23rd, the lights are still off. Saw another Tesla there taking pictures, so that was almost eventful. There was a small construction crew across the street burying a cable, but since the power meter has power it's probably unrelated. Still a big pile of fence segments and a semi trailer just sitting nearby.

Side note, anyone usually get here from Supercharger.info by clicking the VLC icon (/s) then clicking discussion? Figure the activity around here would drop since it's been offline.

What’s up cousin lol same last name Grant

I’m in Hamilton Mill as well .. silver x100D

Attachments

• 9ACE99F6-72FB-4FE7-8CAB-5561936A3AD0.jpeg
    9ACE99F6-72FB-4FE7-8CAB-5561936A3AD0.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Love
Reactions: spectrum
I’m in Hamilton Mill as well .. silver x100D

Just checking, ok. I'm sure it made for a better picture but you know you're pulled into that spot the wrong way? At least, for actual charging you are. When the stalls have the pedestals away from the curb like that, you're supposed to pull forward all the way into the spot. So, your nose would be pointing the other direction in that pic (i.e. at the little red EV parking sign) and you would use the supercharger that is then on the driver's side (i.e. closer to the camera in the picture). The end result is sort of like pulling forward into your home garage and having your EVSE mounted close to the garage door so it's right next to the charging port on your car.

At sites with this style layout, I've semi-regularly seen cars parked like yours in the picture since this style is relatively unusual for Superchargers. It always gives me a chuckle. At least so long as their car isn't taking up half of the parking lot aisle's driving space. Regardless, less of an issue when it's late and no one else is around.