Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buford, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody know anything about the supercharger apparently under construction in Alpharetta (1400 Upper Hembree Road)?

Below is the link for the thread where that one is being discussed. Go to the parent folder of this group (in a web browser, click "Southeast" above) to see all of the threads.

Supercharger - Alpharetta

[I asked the mods to add " GA" to that thread title, not done yet, maybe it's not possible.]

Reactions: spectrum
Drove by yesterday evening after dinner with the wife just to check on this site. No signs of progress, no signs of any kind.

Drove by today 9/5 @ 6:26 and construction has started

Attachments

• 7F06B355-A1FC-46A4-B1AF-A16F8AD58CB9.jpeg
    7F06B355-A1FC-46A4-B1AF-A16F8AD58CB9.jpeg
    806.5 KB · Views: 116
I went to Costco this afternoon and as I was leaving, I saw some activity. Driving by, perimeter fencing is being installed on the south west end of the strip mall. The fencing is in the shape of what would be expected as a Supercharger area. I didn't see any other equipment such as transformers or any other paraphernalia which would be expected. This is almost directly across from Costco on that end of the strip. YES!