Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burbank, CA - North Third Street (LIVE 14 Sep 2017, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reekdog, I think you are right about Tesla putting SC stations in the Americana Mall parking structure. I was there a couple of weeks ago for a Tesla "Social" for owners and it looks like they would have a lot of room on the roof for charging stations. Also, it would fit into Elon's plans to have most SC stations hooked up to soar panels for power. Here is a photo of our Tesla owners get together in Glendale a few weeks back.

Actually, I saw a bank of superchargers already operational in the Americana parking garage on the first floor, but it's currently not open to the public (it's gated separately). It looks like they're using it to charge new Teslas for test drives from the Tesla store in the Americana mall. I talked with a tech at the Burbank service center today, and he said they're planning to open that to us soon. That would be pretty sweet - covered charging and a quick stroll or meal in the Americana mall.

Reactions: David99 and MP3Mike
came with 35RM, left at 150RM. max power was 96kw (limit for my car), started tapering around 100RM, hadle was barely warm when I left
BurbankCharging.png

Say.....how did you record that? What tools?

I use unofficial Tesla Streaming API (same that the phone app uses) to log data to file on my server. Then it just putting numbers to Excel (LibreOffice) and plotting the chart.

If you're into programming - more details can be found at "Model S REST API" thread. Otherwise services like TeslaFi is your friend (if you're comfortable giving access to your account to third party service)

• Helpful
  • Love
Reactions: TaoJones and Ulmo
I use unofficial Tesla Streaming API (same that the phone app uses) to log data to file on my server. Then it just putting numbers to Excel (LibreOffice) and plotting the chart.

If you're into programming - more details can be found at "Model S REST API" thread. Otherwise services like TeslaFi is your friend (if you're comfortable giving access to your account to third party service)
Many thanks. Not sure I am competent to follow your lead, but will look into it.