Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burbank, CA - North Third Street (LIVE 14 Sep 2017, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They should cage up the 6 SC at the service center to be used by service center. Start delivering fully charged vehicle after service for once...
That is one thing that has definitely rubbed me the wrong way with the service center up here in Seattle. Even when my car was brand new they delivered it to me with something like 30-40% SOC. This is particularly bad because many people wouldn't have at-home charging set up when they take delivery. Basically the first thing I did was drive it to the nearest supercharger which was >60 miles away in Burlington at the time.

That is one thing that has definitely rubbed me the wrong way with the service center up here in Seattle. Even when my car was brand new they delivered it to me with something like 30-40% SOC. This is particularly bad because many people wouldn't have at-home charging set up when they take delivery. Basically the first thing I did was drive it to the nearest supercharger which was >60 miles away in Burlington at the time.
That is why bogged mine for the past two years owning this Tesla. Each time bring it to service center for whatever reasons, not once have their bother to charge it back up. I had to drive 60 miles to get to a service center, that 120 miles round trip. Would be nice to leave it full just in case i need to go elsewhere

That is why bogged mine for the past two years owning this Tesla. Each time bring it to service center for whatever reasons, not once have their bother to charge it back up. I had to drive 60 miles to get to a service center, that 120 miles round trip. Would be nice to leave it full just in case i need to go elsewhere
The service center in Burbank actually charged up and washed my car (it was raining that morning) when I took my car in for a quick fix. Great service, at least on that particular day and by that particular worker.

They should cage up the 6 SC at the service center to be used by service center. Start delivering fully charged vehicle after service for once...

They told me they have two superchargers in the back just for service use. While mine was in for service and I was driving the loaner I had stopped by with some questions. They offered to take the loaner around back to supercharge while I was working with the service dept since the 6 SC's were full.