Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burley, ID

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't remember exactly where he said he was headed, he said he was working on a lot in the area. He was also headed to Montana at some point. He said somebody tweeted Elon about when a stop was opening (I completely forgot where, it was Oregon or Montana I'm pretty sure) and he said that his boss now had to get a good timeframe to get that open and its now up on the list.

That's funny. I bet he was talking about Casper, WY. Elon tweeted on June 19 that it was opening in about 2 weeks: Twitter

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
I'm guessing that means Ontario will likely be delayed just as long until he gets back into town?
Likely a different "electrician" in Ontario than Heyburn, especially since it's in a different state. Hopefully he's doing a tour through Montana to activate 3 up there and then back to Heyburn in a couple weeks. Who knows, maybe there's even a stealth install somewhere in the back country.

Likely a different "electrician" in Ontario than Heyburn, especially since it's in a different state. Hopefully he's doing a tour through Montana to activate 3 up there and then back to Heyburn in a couple weeks. Who knows, maybe there's even a stealth install somewhere in the back country.
I should have clarified. I was referring to the next time the energy team would be in the area. If it was going to be 2 weeks before they could get back to Heyburn I assumed it would be a similar wait for Ontario...but then again my assumption could be way wrong.

Not sure the validity of this, just passing the word along. I hope it’s correct!
6FDC5B28-8453-4CE7-BC25-6E075233E710.jpeg

We still haven't heard from @Veb4713
Here I am! Alright. I stopped on the way home. No. They are not powered on. No lights, I plugged in and no power. The pole is still sitting on the ground. Idk what the guy on Twitter is talking about ‍lol.

Attachments

• 20200625_225850.jpg
    20200625_225850.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20200625_225906.jpg
    20200625_225906.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200625_225921.jpg
    20200625_225921.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 61
I thought for sure this station would be open by now. Its been completed for so long. I planned to use this on my trip through there on July 10th, now I'm thinking I won't. Really frustrating to have a fully built version 3 supercharger just sitting there teasing us with the switch turned off.

Reactions: RocketMan88
I thought for sure this station would be open by now. Its been completed for so long. I planned to use this on my trip through there on July 10th, now I'm thinking I won't. Really frustrating to have a fully built version 3 supercharger just sitting there teasing us with the switch turned off.
It's only frustrating to people who have been following progress closely. To avoid such frustration, don't follow the development of supercharger locations. Go about your life ignoring the whole process until they pop up totally completed, activated, and ready to use in your car's navigation. Then they'll feel like a surprise gift from the Tesla supercharger fairies. The very opposite of frustration. Otherwise, I'm afraid people will need to get used to the idea that sites routinely look "construction complete" and then sit waiting for activation, sometimes for months on end. :)