Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, there is a good chance this could eventually be at the Burlington Mall. Simon properties was in discussions with Tesla to do so last year but no time table was shared.
Agreed. Simon properties include the South Shore Plaza which recently installed charging stations. Lets hope if Tesla installs stations at the Burlington Mall they are faster then 72kW.

Simon Properties seems to be very pro-EV. Off the top of my head, there are EVgo stations at the Simon malls in Burlington and Marlborough, MA and Nashua and Salem, NH. The Burlington mall is getting an Electrify America station as well.

I wonder if they do Burlington Mall if they will put it separate from the current EV chargers. I bet it might be at the former Sears end. That is where all the construction is going on.

The ghetto Target in Burlington would be an OK option.....but the mall makes more sense.

Thinking of Woburn, other than the Woburn Mall (also under construction) not sure a more common place might make sense.

Actually, there is a good chance this could eventually be at the Burlington Mall. Simon properties was in discussions with Tesla to do so last year but no time table was shared.
I just checked in with Simon on this and they replied saying they didn't have any updates they could share... so it seems unlikely we'll see anything happen in the near term here.

Give the man his prize. Application to the Burlington Planning Board from early November for approval of a Minor Engineering Change. And project site plans.

What: Tesla in planning to install a 12-stall, V3 supercharger at the Burlington Mall in the northern parking lot between Primark and Kohl's.
Address: 75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803

GPS: 42.484938, -71.216095

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Simon Properties seems to be very pro-EV. Off the top of my head, there are EVgo stations at the Simon malls in Burlington and Marlborough, MA and Nashua and Salem, NH. The Burlington mall is getting an Electrify America station as well.

Auburn Mall has Tesla Superchargers, Electrify America and EVgo stations. I can't think of any other shopping location that has this many stations.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I wonder if the Tesla store will still go into the Burlington mall? When I was there in (2018? 2019?) Tesla was already listed on the mall directory, and the location was under construction near the middle of the mall. But then I thought they might have abandoned it for Peabody. Just a small retail store inside, so probably still valuable. If we ever go back to shopping in public again.