Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also visited Burlington, NJ Supercharger today on way home just by chance because I saw it had turned red on the Tesla navigation map as we were driving by on 295 (using the pull-in spot). The chargers are located perpendicular to 130 in the front of Wawa with a view of the adjacent Burger King and 276 exit/on ramps. It is also very convenient to 295.

View attachment 246741
View attachment 246742

Lots of activity today despite the mulch.
View attachment 246739

I was surprised that half of the stalls allow general use for Wawa for up to 10 minutes (see sign on the right). I think this is going to be problematic.
View attachment 246740

Already today one spot was being used by a non-Tesla (see truck on the right of picture with all the stalls). After 10 minutes we notified the cashier in the Wawa. Shortly thereafter, the ICE car moved to a different spot (maybe a Wawa employee?). There were plenty of open spots.
If possible, try to leave the pull in spot for Tesla's pulling a trailer.

We stopped here on our way home to Boston from Philadelphia. Very convenient and easy to get to, especially for folks like us who are not very familiar with the area. US route 130 is a very nice road for most of the distance from the Philadelphia area. We were the only Tesla charging there on Monday morning (got there about 10:30 AM, I think). There was one ICE car, but the signs allow short-term use and it was not a problem for us anyway.

This was our first-ever visit to a Wawa store, and we enjoyed the variety of food and drinks available for our mid-morning coffee/snack needs. The site is physically quite large, so conflicts between the gas station users and the Tesla charger users should be minimal.

If Wawa is smart, they might add some other kinds of chargers, too.

From here, it is only a few hundred yards to the on-ramp for the turnpike entrance, Very convenient.

IMG_20180709_101917.jpg

We stopped here on our way home to Boston from Philadelphia. Very convenient and easy to get to, especially for folks like us who are not very familiar with the area. US route 130 is a very nice road for most of the distance from the Philadelphia area. We were the only Tesla charging there on Monday morning (got there about 10:30 AM, I think). There was one ICE car, but the signs allow short-term use and it was not a problem for us anyway.

This was our first-ever visit to a Wawa store, and we enjoyed the variety of food and drinks available for our mid-morning coffee/snack needs. The site is physically quite large, so conflicts between the gas station users and the Tesla charger users should be minimal.

If Wawa is smart, they might add some other kinds of chargers, too.

From here, it is only a few hundred yards to the on-ramp for the turnpike entrance, Very convenient.

View attachment 315991
I was there on Sunday and there was just a red S charging. Wasn't you was it?

Is there a place to sit and eat in the Wawa? Is the Burger King safe to walk to from here? I am taking the Hershey trip next weekend and last year I stopped at the Cranbury, NJ to supercharge, which was an adventure (I missed the ramp to get off as it's hard to find) and had to go down the one way street to get back to it. I was thinking of trying this one, but with 2 kids, I'd rather have a place to sit/eat for 45 mins while I supercharge. It's 120 miles from my house and with a 279 mile range, this will probably be my last opportunity to charge up before I hit rural PA. Cranbury had a nice rest stop with some food/restrooms.

Is there a place to sit and eat in the Wawa? Is the Burger King safe to walk to from here? I am taking the Hershey trip next weekend and last year I stopped at the Cranbury, NJ to supercharge, which was an adventure (I missed the ramp to get off as it's hard to find) and had to go down the one way street to get back to it. I was thinking of trying this one, but with 2 kids, I'd rather have a place to sit/eat for 45 mins while I supercharge. It's 120 miles from my house and with a 279 mile range, this will probably be my last opportunity to charge up before I hit rural PA. Cranbury had a nice rest stop with some food/restrooms.

Your location shows Lond Island. Why don’t you take 78 across NJ and charge in Allentown instead? There’s a whole shopping center there with restaurants.