Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the highest power I have gotten from Burlington. I intentionally arrived after a long run from Ellensburg with just a safe margin of about 15 miles. So this is at the beginning of that charge session. No-one else was there, so this should be close to maximum, allowing for local grid load/voltage:

Ruby at Burlington.jpg

Stopped in about 2:30 this past Saturday on the way to Glacier, WA. At spot #3, car would not accept the plug. Tried several times, moved to the first spot - no problem. Just me, lunch at Bob's, still just me.

Stopped today on the way home, slot #2, no problem. Again, just me.

Stopped in about 2:30 this past Saturday on the way to Glacier, WA. At spot #3, car would not accept the plug. Tried several times, moved to the first spot - no problem. Just me, lunch at Bob's, still just me.

Stopped today on the way home, slot #2, no problem. Again, just me.

Same thing for me heading home to Vancouver B.C., could not get spot #3 (back row) to work, #4 worked fine. #6 worked fine going down to seattle.

Hey Burlington! I was there today, supercharging for the first time. It was great to have the chance, thanks Tesla! However, I wish they had located it at the Burlington outlet mall, or the other one near Cabellas.

The superchargers worked great. I didn't see anyone. I was too excited to note my location. I was charging at 128 mrph, 387v, 122a, but I had 200 miles of range, so I wasn't near empty. All seemed well.

I charged twice there today, too. No one else was there either time. One of the center ones (are they numbered yet?) was charging at about half capacity. I moved to the one next door and got about 70 Kw. On my return, I go 89.7 of the theoretical 90 at the station on the side near the transformers starting at 88 miles of range! I've seen variations like that before. If you think your charging is suboptimal, move to another station.

Is there a number we can call to get the WA fine applied to ICErs?

And for those sympathetic to this POS car -- the parking lot had plenty of spaces for those not making a statement about EVs.
I suspect the location is not incorporated, so probably the county sheriff, but It will be given really low priority.

I don't know about being an EV hater. No telling why some people do the things they do. I've called people's attention to restricted parking signs and been told: "Really? I never read signs."

My concern is that someone has dumped that thing, and it will block a spot until towed away.

I was charging at 128 mrph, 387v, 122a, but I had 200 miles of range, so I wasn't near empty. All seemed well.

@Seattle, how much charge did you put on, and how long did it take? I'm planning a road trip down to California, and trying to figure out how long to stay at the Woodburn SC before travelling on to the 70A Roadster station in Canyonville. I would probably stop charging when the rate gets down to around 50 mph.

Thanks.

Re: the ICEing car:

Tesla's Supercharging page instructs to call them at: (877) 798-3752

While I'm not sure if there's anything they can do about that particular car at that particular moment, I wouldn't be shocked if their agreement with the property owners includes some obligation on the owners' parts to ensure that the rules on the signs are enforced. It will certainly help in the future if the property owner is properly motivated in regards to ICEing.

Is there a number we can call to get the WA fine applied to ICErs?

View attachment 29721

And for those sympathetic to this POS car -- the parking lot had plenty of spaces for those not making a statement about EVs.

Is the car still there? With the driver side window broken out and taped up like that, it has the look of a car that was stolen, driven around for a bit and then abandoned.