Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
> so no thanks . .

. . for making that call.

The larger problem is the lack of BOLLARDS at the open ends of the charger line. Similar damage to this was inflicted upon the SuperCharger immediately to the south on InterState-5, where, again, we have chargers out in the open thus no crowded manoeuvering required so one could conclude a high degree of intentionality was involved in these incidents.

Removing one from 8 chargers at a busy site should be left to TM's periodic maintenance crew who likely carry fresh arches with them and could do an instant repair. If you don't see exposed copper or a smashed plug then don't call in a report (is my suggestion).
--

Last edited:
As an FYI I visited this site for the first time and just as I exited I5 there were about 10 cars ahead of me on the off-ramp.... and then I saw there was a train blocking the road to the east. You can pass cars on the left shoulder leading up to the intersection and turn wide into the turn lane around the waiting cars. I didn't do this for about 10-15 minutes of lost time until someone ahead of me tried and succeeded.

Some of those trains are long and even come to a complete stop for other trains to pass ahead. You could be stuck there a long time if you aren't a little aggressive apparently.

This location was just added to Plugshare (lower marked point on map - existing supercharger shown at the top for scale)

Does anyone know if a second site is under construction, or if the user who added it is mistaken?

upload_2019-12-3_9-33-32.png

This location was just added to Plugshare (lower marked point on map - existing supercharger shown at the top for scale)

Does anyone know if a second site is under construction, or if the user who added it is mistaken?

View attachment 484002
Some helpful person probably added that based on Tesla’s “Find Us” map. Notice how the pin is exactly centered in the name of the town.

I was just there last week and didn’t hear anything about more Superchargers in the area other than Blaine.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf