Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shouldn't be a big deal. It will all melt soon.

As of 30 minutes ago:

upload_2020-1-18_16-27-58.jpeg

For what its worth, I went to the Marriott site and filed a complaint about this. Probably just a contractor moving the snow out of the hotel parking lot at 3 in the morning and this is where they picked to dump it.

Here is the reply I got back from Marriott Customer Care:
Thank you for your comments, as a Tesla owner myself, I can understand your frustration. We have been in contact with both Tesla and the parking lot contractor. They have made sure that 4 stations have been cleared for now as this is the number that is contracted and rarely are more than that used at any one time. The unexpected weather had impacted several counties in Washington, including Skagit. With the limited availability of contractors to clear, they did the best that they could to make it possible for vehicles to gain any access the property.

Here is the reply I got back from Marriott Customer Care:
Thank you for your comments, as a Tesla owner myself, I can understand your frustration. We have been in contact with both Tesla and the parking lot contractor. They have made sure that 4 stations have been cleared for now as this is the number that is contracted and rarely are more than that used at any one time. The unexpected weather had impacted several counties in Washington, including Skagit. With the limited availability of contractors to clear, they did the best that they could to make it possible for vehicles to gain any access the property.

That makes sense. Having done a bit of snow removal contracting myself, it's difficult to find a home for all of that snow with just a regular plow truck. To move that much snow out of the parking lot requires a bucket machine like a skid steer or a front end loader, which most crews have limited or no access to. At least they blocked one set of pairs so full speed charging is still available for 4 vehicles simultaneously.

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I was just here Sunday, and my friend charged at one of the new stalls and at least one of them was functioning. The first one he plugged into gave an error. Oddly there are 3 chargers in two parking spots. I'm unsure how the third one could be used while there are already cars parked in both spots.

Does the pin need to be updated?

I was just here Sunday, and my friend charged at one of the new stalls and at least one of them was functioning. The first one he plugged into gave an error. Oddly there are 3 chargers in two parking spots. I'm unsure how the third one could be used while there are already cars parked in both spots.

Does the pin need to be updated?
Only two of the three temporary pallet chargers can be utilized at a time. Tesla can hook up whichever two stalls support the parking arrangement of the particular site.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H