TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Supercharger - Cadillac, MI

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by Daniel Scherer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Daniel Scherer

Daniel Scherer Junior Member

When I attended the Ribbon cutting at the Grand Rapids Supercharger on 7/27/2015 they announced that the Cadillac, MI Supercharger will be completed this year and located at the Meijer store in Cadillac, MI. If anyone is from the Cadillac area and can scout this out from time to time it would be great to get updates here.

Cadillac.jpg

2. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Member

Cadillac, wow, paving the way to the U.P., eh? That’s pretty cool, that Tesla is still helping out with the Superchargers, despite the sales opposition in that state.
    By the way, Daniel, I notice it says you’re from Monroe. My wife is from Monroe, and her father still lives there. I had seen your listing on Plugshare, and noticed it’s just a few blocks away from where he lives on Bluebush Rd.

3. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

I travel by Cadillac every month or two and will be on the lookout for Supercharger development work there.

4. Daniel Scherer

Daniel Scherer Junior Member

Just around the corner from me then.