Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calabasas, CA - Commons Way (LIVE 12 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supposedly it's the same crew working on both Thousand Oaks locations and the Calabasas location. Given that the second TO location at The Oaks has not yet opened, it seems to make sense that the Calabasas location will begin once The Oaks is completed.

Reactions: rrosenbl
Thanks for checking. I wonder what the holdup could be.
I guess the fact that the equipment is still there is at least slightly reassuring.

I say we create a volunteer Tesla Owner Supercharger Installation Force (TOSIF). Tesla trains us and we go around on weekends installing Supercharger stations all over the place. It's a win-win. They get free labor, we get more superchargers. Sooner. They ship the equipment, get permits, we handle the rest. I'd totally do it for free -- nice way to bond with you guys... Could be a nationwide thing but would have to start in CA. Anyone willing to join?

I say we create a volunteer Tesla Owner Supercharger Installation Force (TOSIF). Tesla trains us and we go around on weekends installing Supercharger stations all over the place. It's a win-win. They get free labor, we get more superchargers. Sooner. They ship the equipment, get permits, we handle the rest. I'd totally do it for free -- nice way to bond with you guys... Could be a nationwide thing but would have to start in CA. Anyone willing to join?
Why on Earth would someone "disagree" with this great post?

Either you take it in jest, or you go get your shovel and cement mixer and wait by the phone.

One person, however, it standing by to call the city to come check our permits....

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Why on Earth would someone "disagree" with this great post?

Either you take it in jest, or you go get your shovel and cement mixer and wait by the phone.

One person, however, it standing by to call the city to come check our permits....

You’re the 100th person to ask why @GayForEllon has been inappropriately disliking my posts across any thread you can imagine. He was reported by numerous TMC users and has finally been banned for trolling excessively.

Attachments

• 0B534030-8B97-418A-9C53-9318BEB8040D.png
    0B534030-8B97-418A-9C53-9318BEB8040D.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 205
Spoke with Scott at The Commons, inquiring if there is any update on the Supercharger project? He said that there has been some recent email internal correspondence on it and that it will be happening, but he said that there is no schedule information. He recommended that I go up to TO and charge at The Promenade for the time being. What else is new????

Anybody hear any new info about this ?
Yes, really. Are the crates still on site? Very odd that they were placed 10 months ago and no work done. One would figure that they would move them to another location until whatever is holding up this site got addressed, then start with new equipment. Leaving it there for so long, unattended, raises some questions

I looked on PlugShare and there is not one EV Charger in the city of Calabasas. There are many large upscale auto dealers. Are they able to block Tesla getting through city planning?

Attachments

• AF5943E2-F036-42AC-A5AA-104B0AE95DCD.png
    AF5943E2-F036-42AC-A5AA-104B0AE95DCD.png
    759.7 KB · Views: 62
  • D55CD7FE-E759-4673-B692-5838C25371A0.jpeg
    D55CD7FE-E759-4673-B692-5838C25371A0.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 60
  • 27685556-4963-4A77-B5E0-0F1A29D5AFBB.jpeg
    27685556-4963-4A77-B5E0-0F1A29D5AFBB.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 70